Collection Of Personal Information
We provide various informational, educational, and entertainment features as part of the Services. To operate these features, we collect information from our Users. The types of information that The Project Jugaad collects depends on the purpose for which the Users choose to use our Services.
We use the information we collect from our Users to provide more meaningful editorial and advertising content and to offer relevant products and services, as well as to maintain, protect, and improve the overall User experience.
When a User subscribes to our services, we may collect their name, email address, and postal service address of the subscriber and, if a gift subscription, of the purchaser.
When a user submits a request for support, The Project Jugaad may collect the following types of information: name, telephone number, email address, and other information that the User chooses to provide us to respond to the support request.
Users can engage with us through social media websites or through features on The Project Jugaad websites that integrate with social media sites. When the User engages with us through social media sites, you may allow us to have access to certain information from your social media profile based upon your privacy preference settings on such a platform.
When you use the Services, we collect information about which features you’ve used, how you’ve used them and the devices you used to access the Services. Depending on the settings of a User’s computer or mobile device (“Device“). The Project Jugaad also automatically collects: Internet Protocol (IP) address; MAC address; Device make, model and operating system version; mobile network information; internet service provider; browser type and language; country and time zone in which the Device is located; and metadata stored on the Device. This information is collected through cookies and other tracking tools.
The Project Jugaad may supplement the information you provide to us with information from other sources. All this information is treated as personal information when it directly or indirectly identifies an individual User.
How We Use Information
Your data can be used for the below-mentioned purposes:
- To enhance the user experience, navigation, troubleshooting, and site maintenance.
- To better understand content preferences, parts of the Website visited and frequency
- To engage and respond to your questions or requests
- To provide access to useful content based on your preferences
- Communicate with you by email, phone, social media or mobile device about products or services that we think may interest you
- Address ongoing or alleged fraud or other misbehavior on or though the Services
- Analyze data to better understand and design countermeasures against fraud
- Comply with legal requirements
- Assist law enforcement
Disclosure Of Your Information To Third Parties
The Project Jugaad does not share personal information about you with non-affiliated companies except: (a) to provide products or services you’ve requested; (b) when we have your permission; or (c) under the following circumstances:
We provide the information to trusted entities who work on behalf of or with The Project Jugaad under strict confidentiality agreements. These entities may use your personal information to help The Project Jugaad communicate with you about offers from The Project Jugaad and for other legitimate business purposes. However, these companies do not have any independent right to further share or disseminate this information
- We share information to respond to subpoenas, court orders, or legal process, or to establish or exercise our legal rights or defend against legal claims
- Where it is necessary to share the information in order to investigate, prevent, or take action against any illegal activities, suspected fraud, situations involving potential threats to the physical safety of any person, or as otherwise required by law
- Where it is necessary to share the information in order to protect or enforce The Project Jugaad’s rights, usage terms, intellectual or physical property or for safety of The Project Jugaad or associated parties
- We may share information about you if The Project Jugaad is acquired by or merged with another company
A cookie is a small data file that contains a unique identification number that a website places on your hard drive when you visit a site. The cookie stores information about your computer, the type of browser you use, and how many times your computer visits a certain site. Cookies enable us to track how often Users are visiting our Websites and the specific pages visited, the number of entries in specific events, the estimated audience size for sponsors and advertisers, and other User preferences.
- These cookies gather information about your browsing behavior, vis-à-vis our website. You may see advertisements tailored to your browsing behavior pattern.
- You can set your cookie controls by visiting your browser settings.
Cross Border Data Transfers
The Project Jugaad may transfer certain personal information across geographical borders to The Project Jugaad entities or service providers in other countries working on our behalf in accordance with applicable law. The Project Jugaad may transfer your personal information to any other body corporate or a person in any country that ensures the “same level of data protection” as applicable data protection laws and regulations.
When you provide us with your information or use our websites, we may collect, transfer, store, and process your information. These transfers are governed by European Union (EU) standard contractual clauses or equivalent data transfer agreements to protect the security and confidentiality of personal information.
Links To Other Website
If the Website contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your convenience only. This includes links contained in advertisements, including banner advertisements and sponsored links. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources and accept no responsibility for them or for any loss or damage that may arise from your use of them. If you decide to access any of the third-party websites linked to this Website, you do so entirely at your own risk and subject to the terms and conditions of use for such websites.
The Company name, the Company logo, and all related names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans are trademarks of the Company or its affiliates or licensors. You must not use such marks without the prior written permission of The Project Jugaad. All other names, logos, product and service names, designs, and slogans on this Website are the trademarks of their respective owners.